You might be a prepper, if …
1) You look at your neighbor’s dandelion filled lawn and think,
2) While visiting Cape Canaveral, you spot astronaut ice cream in the gift shop and ask, “What’s the shelf life?”
3) You look for wood stoves at the department store.
4) You see a wood stove and want to know if you can cook on it.
5) You end up not buying the wood stove of your dreams, because your rocket stove is more fuel efficient.
6) You landscape based on plant edibility.
7) While on family vacation, you scout good bug-out locations.
8) You catch your spouse browsing websites on paracord arts and crafts.
9) You walk into a room and count the exits.
10) You bought a house, because of its garden and fruit trees.